Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Travian alliance Kingdom

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resource Focuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alaborn
Council
alaborn

Resource Focuses Empty
PostSubject: Resource Focuses   Resource Focuses EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 am

Hello glorious kingdom members! Here are our focused players to send resources too!! Remember if you have a lvl10 Residence, you need to let me know, so i can begin to have you pushed!

New Focus will be on: As of March 14, 2009

NAME Village Pop
Adronikos "Nikos Place" 170
Matt Rubeus "100 Square" 150
Alikat "Granola" 211
Marshman "Marshman Village" 179
Breaking68 "Roman Revenge" 246

As expected the pushing is getting easier! NOw that the players we are begining to push are lowerr in POP. Most of us can support these players with 3 Hours worth by the rulebook. Matt Rubeus is a member priorly known as "mattj66" He was forced into deletion by his location and neighboring players. He has restarted in a perfect split zone between the Kingdoms HQ in the Upper NorthWest and where our Hammer lies "FuzzyWuzzy" Pushing to him will be absolutely a priority so he can get out and above the others in the area and commence farming the others. He can easily take control of his 50x50 IF we begin to assist him.

Also, Embassy! If youve notice the Former alliance CS has joined and bcame apart of the kingdom! I Expect 1 HOURS worth from everyone. THIS is not Optional. If i see an excessive delinquency(I kno i didnt spell that right lol) to this. It will proove you dont have any gratitude for the position and opening others in the Alliance have made for you sacrificing resources is leveling up the Embassy. If we are to remain in the poweer swing we are going to have to keepo growing.!

Long Live the Kingdom!!!
-Valarus
Back to top Go down

Resource Focuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom :: In Other Alliance Bussiness :: Resource Focuses-
Jump to: